Frequently Asked Questions
The Baltimore Jazz Festival will be held on
Saturday, August 28, 2021 and Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 12pm-5pm.
- Festival General Admission(Saturday Aug. 28): $50
- Festival Early Bird VIP (Saturday Aug. 28):$75
- Festival VIP (Saturday Aug. 28):$99
- Crab Feast (Saturday Aug. 28): $65
- Jazz & Jokes Brunch (Sunday Aug. 29): $35
- Weekend Pass (access to all events): $200
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JAZZ FESTIVAL?
- Tickets– If you have purchased your tickets in advance please don’t forget them
(Unfortunately,if you forget your tickets you will need to repurchase them for
entry NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Small Coolers, knapsacks, and tote bags — are permitted but may be searched
upon entry. There will be food and beverage available for purchase at the venue.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Small Umbrella (to block the sun)
- Camping/Beach Chairs (no higher than 36 inches off the ground)
- Rain Gear (small umbrella, rain jacket, etc.)
- Cash/Credit Card (we will have some great vendors)
- Portable cell phone charger
- Wear COMFORTABLE clothing and shoes (this is an outdoor event)
- Tents/Canopies (of any kind)
- Blankets or canvases wider than 8 feet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass container or bottles
- Camcorders, selfie sticks
- One Day: $125.00 – Saturday or Sunday
- Both days: $200.00 – Weekend (to include both Saturday and Sunday)
All vendor fees must be paid at the time of registration.
The agreement entitles the vendor to sell merchandise at The Baltimore Jazz Festival on
Saturday, August 28, 2021 and or Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 10am-6pm.
Vendors may begin setup no earlier than 9:30 A.M.
Each vendor display is a table-top arrangement consisting of 1 (one) 6-foot table and two chairs.Booths and tables include a minimum of one person per table; maximum of two. Additional guests must pay 1/2 show admission at vendor check-in.
Yes, table rental is $20.00
Selection of vendor will be based on a first come first served basis. The vendor must complete the vendor registration and remit payment in order to be an official vendor of the Baltimore Jazz Festival.
Due to limited space and the desire maximize selling potential for our vendors we ask that MLM
Vendors (Paparazzi, It Works, Iso Teas, Mary Kay, etc.) inquire with event administration prior to
applying and paying for your booth reservation.
Vendor fee is non-refundable. A 100 percent cancellation fee will be charged for this event.
You are permitted to bring your own table (no bigger than 6ft) and two chairs, Product (bring more than you think you’ll sell), Tablecloths, Display Accessories / Decor,
Extension Cord / Power Strip, Signs, Totes for Extra Product, Clamps, Display Racks
For inquiries or vendor fee payment contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org</>. Please email completed vendor registration forms to the aforementioned email address.