Frequently Asked Questions
The Baltimore Jazz Festival will be held on
Saturday, August 28, 2021 and Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 12pm-6pm.
Baltimore Bayview Golf Center
Address: 6501 E. Lombard Street 21224
(The city of Baltimore recently changed the covid-19 restrictions on July 1. The city may assist in moving the festival from the current private location. No matter what the restrictions are, all attendees must follow the the BJF Covid-19 safety plans).
- Festival General Admission(Saturday Aug. 28): $50
- Festival Presale Gen Admission (Saturday Aug. 28): 40
- Festival Early Bird Saturday VIP (Saturday Aug. 28):$75
- Festival Saturday VIP (Saturday Aug. 28):$99
- Festival General Admission(Sunday Aug 29): $50
- Festival Presale Gen Admission (Sunday Aug 29): 40
- Festival Sunday VIP (Aug 29): $99 (Only available for Sat VIP holders)
- Crab Feast (Saturday Aug. 28): $65
- Jazz & Jokes Brunch (Sunday Aug. 29): $35
- Early Bird Weekend Pass (access to all events): $200
- Weekend Pass (access to all events): $300
- (Weekend Pass gets VIP for any event there is VIP. Weekend pass holders have both Sat and Sunday VIP)
You should purchase tickets only from ourwebsite.
Click here >> https://www.baltimorejazzfestival.com/shop/
(You may only purchase through our website. In the past we have used 3rd party ticket sites. However, 3rd party ticket-sites make it difficult to refund funds if the purchaser changes banks or no longer uses the card they purchased the tickets with. Please keep in mind its our policy to not give refunds, only vouchers for future events. But there are very limited circumstances that we want to make sure we have the option to refund a customer.
Further, if we do put tickets on 3rd party website, those sites will be much higher to purchase than on our website. )
WHAT CAN I BRING TO THE JAZZ FESTIVAL?
- Tickets– If you have purchased your tickets in advance please don’t forget them. You will have to wait in a different line and this may cause a delay in your entry.
- Small Coolers, knapsacks, and tote bags — are permitted but may be searched
upon entry. There will be food and beverage available for purchase at the venue.
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
- Small Umbrella (to block the sun)
- Camping/Beach Chairs (no higher than 36 inches off the ground)
- Rain Gear (small umbrella, rain jacket, etc.)
- Cash/Credit Card (we will have some great vendors)
- Portable cell phone charger
- Wear COMFORTABLE clothing and shoes (this is an outdoor event)
- Tents/Canopies (of any kind)
- Blankets or canvases wider than 8 feet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Glass container or bottles
- Camcorders, selfie sticks
- Saturday One Day: $150 – Saturday
- Sunday One Day: $200
- Both days: 300
- Exposure: $75
Returning Small Vendors
- One Day: $125.00 – Saturday or Sunday
- Both days: $200.00 – Weekend (to include both Saturday and Sunday)
- Local Franchisee Table: $500
- Corporate Sponsor: Media Kit
Food Trucks/Food Vendors (very limited spacing)
- One Day: $500
- Two Day: $750
- If interested send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vendor fees must be paid at the time of registration.
The agreement entitles the vendor to sell merchandise at The Baltimore Jazz Festival on
Saturday, August 28, 2021 and or Sunday, August 29, 2021 from 10am-6pm.
Vendors may begin setup no earlier than 9:30 A.M.
Each vendor display is a table-top arrangement consisting of 1 (one) 6-foot table and two chairs.Booths and tables include a minimum of one person per table; maximum of two. Additional guests must pay 1/2 show admission at vendor check-in.
Yes, table rental is $20.00
Selection of vendor will be based on a first come first served basis. The vendor must complete the vendor registration and remit payment in order to be an official vendor of the Baltimore Jazz Festival.
Due to limited space and the desire maximize selling potential for our vendors we ask that MLM
Vendors (Paparazzi, It Works, Iso Teas, Mary Kay, etc.) inquire with event administration prior to
applying and paying for your booth reservation.
Vendor fee is non-refundable. A 100 percent cancellation fee will be charged for this event.
You are permitted to bring your own table (no bigger than 6ft) and two chairs, Product (bring more than you think you’ll sell), Tablecloths, Display Accessories / Decor,
Extension Cord / Power Strip, Signs, Totes for Extra Product, Clamps, Display Racks
For inquiries or vendor fee payment contact us at email@example.com</>. Please email completed vendor registration forms to the aforementioned email address.